Louisville, KY – – Tailspin Ale Fest Organizers are hosting TWO NIGHTS (December 3 and 4) to purchase the much sought-after, hot ticket at a discounted rate to Tailspin Ale Fest 2016 – enjoy a pint or a taster, meet the Organizers and featured brewery reps, plus help end hunger by purchasing a $1 Dare to Care Food Bank Paper Stein. Customers can donate $1 and get their name on the beer stein with 100% of the proceeds benefits Dare to Care Food Bank. This program raised over $3000 across 3 stores for the 2015 event.
This year the stein program will be featured at all 6 Louisville area Liquor Barn locations from December 2015 – Tailspin Day, February 20, 2016. Tailspin Ale Fest has SOLD OUT the previous two years.
Brian Riendeau, Dare to Care Executive Director, said Dare to Care is honored to benefit from the 2016 Tailspin Ale Festival.
“It is amazing how our community responds to make sure all of our neighbors has the food they need to live a healthy life. The organizers and sponsors of Tailspin demonstrate the great giving spirit of Louisville.”
Event Co-Creator and Organizer, Tisha Gainey states, “We are excited for Tailspin’s third anniversary at the historic Bowman Field, bringing our craft beer celebration to the forefront of Louisville’s social scene, at least for a day. It is rewarding to continue our partnership with Liquor Barn and expand on the fundraising efforts for Dare to Care Food Bank. We are also excited that our event continues to create new opportunities for furthering our fundraising with partners like the Yum! Brands Foundation. Tailspin also provides a platform to introduce the latest and greatest from the world of craft beer to Louisville. Look for all your favorite highlights and beers at the event – and a few surprises as well – as we strive to make Tailspin better every year.”
Pre-Sale Event Highlights:
· Limited 400 General admission tickets @$35 each – normally $45 + fees
· 100 VIP @$70 each – normally $75 + fees
· Thursday, December 3 at the Middletown Liquor Barn location from 3-7 pm with a special tapping of West Sixth’s Christmas Ale.
· Friday, December 4 at the Springhurst Location 3-7 pm. ESPN Radio will be conducting a LIVE remote, make sure your radio voice is ready to CHEER for BEER!
· Liquor Barn will be launching their Tailspin Ale Fest/Dare to Care (paper) Beer Stein fundraiser Promotion.