BATS TO HOST JULY 3 FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA, PATRIOTIC HAT GIVEAWAY
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Louisville Bats will return home from a seven-game road trip in the northeast to begin a seven-game homestand on Monday, June 27. The Bats will host the Buffalo Bisons for three games and the Gwinnett Braves for four.
Thursday, June 30 will be another “Budweiser Game Time Happy Hour” with $1 Bud and Bud Light from 5:30-7 p.m. on the Overlook Deck. Live music will be played by “Tony and the Tan Lines” until 6:25 p.m.
Saturday, a Bats Patriotic Hat will be given away to the first 2,000 paid admissions, presented by Visionworks. Pregame music will be played by DJ K Dogg from 5-5:40 on the Overlook Deck.
Sunday, the homestand will wrap up with the July 3 Fireworks Extravaganza that will go off after the completion of the game that begins at 6:45 p.m., sponsored by LG&E.
The Bats will play three games in Rochester this weekend beginning Friday at 7:05 p.m. They finished the first half 36-36, three games back from the division leading Indianapolis Indians. Scott Schebler is hitting .410 in the month of June with six home runs and 16 RBI. Reds prospect Amir Garrett made his Triple-A debut June 22 and allowed one hit and three runs in five and two-thirds innings.
Homestand Highlights June 27-July 3
Monday, June 27 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons – 7:05 pm
· Margarita Monday: 10 oz. margaritas available for $3 behind Section 122 on the third-base side. Presented by El Jimador.
· Meijer Monday: Fans receive $3 off per field reserved seat when presenting any Meijer receipt to the box office window. Max of four tickets may be purchased with each receipt.
· White Castle Guarantee Win Monday: If the Bats win, fans can take their ticket stub to White Castle for a FREE classic slider (valid Monday night or all day Tuesday).
Tuesday, June 28 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons – 7:05 pm
· $1 Hot Dogs and Pepsi presented by Pepsi, Meijer, 100.5 MYfm & Courier-Journal.
· Baseball Bingo: Play for free during the game! Winner receives a $50 Meijer gift card. Presented by Ponderosa & Meijer.
Wednesday, June 29 – Louisville Bats vs. Buffalo Bisons – 7:05 pm
· Republic Bank Customer Ticket Discount: Fans can buy a half price Field Reserved Ticket discount (up to four (4) people) when presenting their Republic Bank “banking card” at the Ticket Office window.
Thursday, June 30 – Louisville Bats vs. Gwinnett Braves – 7:05 pm
· Thirsty Thursday: $1 Bud & Bud Light from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Presented by Budweiser, iHeartRadio, Courier-Journal & Kentucky Lottery.
· Live Music on the Overlook Deck from the ‘Tony & the Tan Lines’ from 5:30-6:25 p.m.
· Koozie Giveaway (1st 1,000 fans). Presented by Etscorn Auto & Collision Centers.
Friday, July 1 – Louisville Bats vs. Gwinnet Braves – 7:05 pm
· Fireworks presented by Commonwealth Dodge
Saturday, July 2 – Louisville Bats vs. Gwinnett Braves – 6:05 pm
· Patriotic Hat Giveaway (1st 2,000 fans). Presented by Visionworks.
· Koozie Giveaway (1st 1,000 fans). Presented by Lucas Oil.
· Live Music on the Overlook Deck from the ‘DJ K-Dogg’ from 5:00-5:40 p.m.
· Backyard Bash: Cornhole on the Overlook until 7:30; $3 14 oz. Goose Island IPA, AmberBock and Shock Top at the Overlook Grill until the end of the 7th inning; adult fans may register to win two (2) 2016 World Series tickets. Presented by Anheuser-Busch.
Sunday, July 3 – Louisville Bats vs. Gwinnett Braves – 6:45 pm
· July 3 Fireworks Extravaganza: Special postgame Independence Day Zambelli fireworks show.Presented by LG&E.
· Kids Inflatable FunZone: 5:30-8:00 p.m. in the Hall of Fame pavilion presented by Mortenson Family Dental, BracesBracesBraces and Kids Dentistree.
The Bats have averaged 8,827 fans per game at Louisville Slugger Field since its opening in 2000 and have totaled over 10 million fans through 16 seasons. Tickets for all regular season games are available. The entire 2016 Bats schedule, including updated promotions and special events, can be found at batsbaseball.com. Single-game tickets may be purchased online, by calling 1-855-228-8497 or by visiting the Louisville Slugger Field box office. Full and partial season tickets, along with group outings and suite rentals are available by calling the Bats front office at 502-212-2287.