(Louisville)- GLI President & CEO Kent Oyler today announced today several internal promotions to advance GLI’s mission of accelerating economic growth, job creation and business competitiveness.
- Sarah Davasher-Wisdom is now the Chief Operating Officer. Davasher-Wisdom was previously SVP Public Affairs & Strategy.
- Deana Epperly Karem is now Vice President of Regional Growth. Karem was previously VP Economic Development.
- Brian Jones is now Vice President of Membership & Development. Jones was previously VP Membership.
- Shawna Burton is now Executive Director of Engagement & Marketing. Burton was previously Director of Events.
Additional employees receiving promotions include:
- Christy Corum is now the Executive Director of Finance & Administration.
- Lisa Bajorinas is now the Executive Director of EnterpriseCorp.
- Lisa Young is now the Executive Director of Membership.
- Sydney Doctor is now the Director of Events.
- Marie McCormick is now Marketing Manager.
“These promotions prove that GLI is committed the professional growth of its hard working employees and efficient use of our member’s investment. The people listed above have given years of exceptional service to grow this organization and GLI is happy to be able to recognize their talent and hard work,” Kent Oyler said.
GLI is not replacing the SVP position previously held by Carlos Phillips until he departed this month to run the Greenville (SC) Chamber. Greater Louisville Inc. is continuing to search for qualified applicants to fill several open positions. Find out more here.
About Greater Louisville Inc.
Greater Louisville Inc. – the Metro Chamber of Commerce is where regional business leaders come together to accelerate business competitiveness, economic growth and job creation in the Greater Louisville region. The region’s largest business leadership organization, GLI leads economic and global outreach strategies focused on business attraction; nurtures the entrepreneurial eco-system and fast growth companies; and champions the development of the community’s talent base. As the voice of the business community, GLI advocates for a pro-business environment and facilitates business leadership engagement on issues that impact regional competitiveness. For more information, visit www.GreaterLouisville.com.